Payment cards enable permanent access to funds when making payments in shops or making withdrawals from ATMs. Artesa, in cooperation with ČSOB, issues international payment cards of the two largest card associations – VISA and MasterCard. Both payment cards can be issued on an account at the same time.
Advantages for you
- Available funds at anytime and anywhere nationwide and abroad
- High security
- No charges for card transactions in shops
- Optional insurance (travel insurance, insurance against fraud loss, legal cover insurance)
Overview of payment cards
VISA Electron Chip
- international electronic chip card that can be used at all VISA Electron payment terminals and ATMs.
VISA Classic Chip
- international embossed chip card that can used at all VISA payment terminals and ATMs.
VISA Gold Chip
- international embossed chip card for esteemed customers that can be used at all VISA payment terminals and ATMs.
MasterCard Classic Chip
- international embossed chip card that can be used at all MasterCard payment terminals and ATMs.
MasterCard Gold Chip
- international embossed chip card for esteemed customers that can be used at all MasterCard payment terminals and ATMs.
Overview of payment card insurance
Insurance against fraud loss - protection against financial losses connected with abuse of payment cards, covering all unauthorised transactions and PIN transactions. This insurance makes the payment card a safe payment tool and its loss or theft will not result in huge costs as it might for clients without insurance.
Foreign travel insurance - covering payment card holders and their family members. The insurance is valid for the entire validity of the payment card for worldwide travel on the condition that a journey abroad does not exceed more than 90 consecutive days.
Legal cover for vehicle drivers - designed for all payment card holders who drive motor vehicles. The insurance cover can help when enforcing your legal interests, thus averting or reducing the risk of incurring costs.
For current charges, see the list of tariffs.